Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

Recount Planer TREE

Recount planner (TREE)


Title
Tekneek game
Reveal
(orientation)
  • We played a tekneek game
  • We had to get into pairs for the game
  • wednesday november 2:20 1 first
  • we had to get into pair it was me and juel
  • we had
Events
  • Mr wong showed us an example with jonathan sandra and xavier
  • Then mr wong explained the rules
  • The rules are simple we have
  • I told Mr wong if you want to vs me.
Ending
  • me and Mr wong use your weak hands and Mr wong pull it back and I step and I lost.

Recount draft


On wednesday Mr wong’s group went outside to play tekneek game Mr wong showed us an example with jonathan sandra and xavier.

we pair up in the class and my pair was juel and we got a sick and we had to try and get them on their knees and I vs Mr wong and I lost and then juel vs Mr wong and then Mr Ogilvie vs Mr wong.

Me and Mr wong use your weak hands and Mr wong pull it back and I step and I lost and we had to go inside and we had to clean up the class.

LI: On wednesday Mr wong’s group went outside to play tekneek game

What: I learnt that playing against Mr wong and Mr Mr Ogilvie is hard

No comments:

Post a Comment