Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

speech marks

What  time is it? asked Aung Naing. ​
"I want chicken for ​dinner"​ said Hosea.
"Can I be on your team?" asked Jonathan.
​ I would like an ice cream please, said Liane.
​Mojtaba said to his friend I know all of the colours of the rainbow. They are red orange yellow green blue indigo and violet.
"Would you like to read a book?" asked Mrs Sloan
. "Where is my chromebook?" asked Pua. "It is time to go to assembly," said Mr Wong. ​
"What is 15 + 12?" asked Mr Ogilvie.



LI.To use speech marks to show when someone is talking. I am learning about to use speech marks to show when someone is talking. I learnt by watching a video with examples of where you need to the put the speech marks in the right place. I also learnt by making an google document and put what it saying on your groups slides and then add speech marks to it when it shows someone is talking in the sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment